Things You Should Know About Surbhi Chandna Surbhi Chandna (born 11 September 1989) is an Indian television actress. … She is known for her portrayal of Annika Oberoi in Star Plus’s Ishqbaaaz
1. She was spotted for a TV serial during her college days and bagged the role of Daya in Roop: Mard Ka Naya Swaroop . 2. She is a trained ballet dancer and is a practitioner of acting. 3. She first appeared in television through a daily soap called Rishta in 2006. 4. She has undergone total body transformation for her role in ‘Ishqbaaz’ 5. Surbhi is a big fan of Vidya Balan. She often says, “She is such a fabulous actress and just the person I look up to. Every day, I read a new interview with her”. 6. She has a massive fan following on social media platforms. On Instagram alone, her fan base is 25k strong.
- Does Surbhi Chandna smoke?: No
- Does Surbhi Chandna drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Surbhi participated in the Indian Princess contest in her college days, after which she did many ad commercial ads.
- She got her breakthrough role by playing the parallel lead in Zee TV’s popular serial Qubool Hai.
- In 2018, she won the ITA Award for the Best Actor (Female) popular.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 Kg|
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Date of Birth||11 September 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Atharva Institute of Management Studies|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||TV: Qubool Hai|
|Family||Father– Not Known|
Mother– Not Known
Surbhi started her career as a model and was discovered by Shaji Kailas, who was casting for a role in the show. “When I met Shaji, I realised that he knew my potential. So, I decided to make a record, a big one, and take his call.” She auditioned, and bagged the lead role of Annika Oberoi in Star Plus’ Ishqbaaaz. She was subsequently roped in as a part of the lead cast of Dance India Dance Season 2, which premiered on 6 September 2010. She later won the second season of the reality TV show Indian Idol. She got her first major break on the TV show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5, where she was a wild card entrant. She performed on “Sur Re Baar Baar Sab”. She was the first to be eliminated out of the 11 finalists in the finals.
Born in Allahabad to Hindu Bengali parents, Chandna is an MBA from Graz University, Austria. She married for the first time on 24 January 2017 to her American husband, Rocky Jaiswal, who works in a furniture company and is an MBA from University of Texas at Dallas.  She is a fan of Pitbull and Lady Gaga, and credits their music for her initial fame.
Surbhi is doing well with the show ‘Savdhaan India’ which airs on Sony channel. She will be seen as Veera Mehra in the show.